A comprehensive offair editing environment is provided with the Avocet Transmission Automation system. Whilst there is no suggestion that this facility is a replacement for a traditional traffic system, the facilities offered can be used to locally create and maintain daily transmission schedules. This capability has been very effective in disaster recovery environments.
• Schedule conversion from traffic system exports
• Schedule creation, copy, edit and delete operations
• Schedule templating
• Access to a library of common schedule sequences, e.g. obits, news flashes
• Inter-schedule cut and paste
• Drag and drop of items from media libraries
• Reporting of missing media for specified schedules